\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Second Month

Joy, along with her family, drove for like 12++ hours from Illinois to Virginia just to visit me and see Washington, DC. They also brought me some local food and coins for my collection.

Visited DC twice. I haven't seen DC in a very long time so it was nice to visit the White House, the Museum of Natural History, the Holocaust Museum, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial again. I visited Chinatown with Joy & family. I finally got to visit Hooters!!!

Been busy with three projects.

Faye, Boy, and Richie left us =o(

Got addicted with Wii. Love the game!

Got my K-Swiss ;oP

Started my coin collection. Am down to 11 coins. If you have Maine, Mississippi and Massachusetts, let me know ;oP Three more coins will be released this year and the last 5 will appear next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home