\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

I must've done sumpthin good 'cause the gods have heeded my plea. Ogz & I found out that the schedule for the karaoke sessions at Kirkpatrick's has been changed. From Friday nights to Saturday afternoon. Yay!

That means we need not worry about getting home late on Friday evenings. Y'know, there's always the possibility that flights get canceled or delayed.

My (utterly useless) MagicSing is now resting at the bottom of my suitcase. It's been tough for me without having to sing on a weekly basis. Although I can always sing in the shower, I still prefer having a videoke session. I try to sing whenever I'm alone in the hotel elevator but there's this one time, it stopped and a guy walked in. After a brief moment, he told me, "I could hear you".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I COULD HEAR YOU" bwahahahahahaha! nakakahiya! wag ka na daw kumanta! bwahahaha!

- nikks -

12:21 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

hay nako, wala akong paki-alam. kakanta ako kahit saan ;oP

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home