\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lunch with Ashburn Peeps

This is me and Noel using the Photobooth of my MacBook Air.
While waiting for the guys, I took these photos from the lobby of our office. My knowledge on flowers is kinda limited so I dunno what these flowers are. They look nice ;oP
That's Lizette and Noel in the car with me. In the group shot, you have Richie and Alwyn, with the peace sign and the prominent dimple. 
We had lunch today at Burapa Thai in Lansdowne. I had softshell crabs. Akira's better though. When you visit Burapa Thai, be sure that you're not super hungry 'cause you'll be waiting for a long time before your meals get served. We waited, like, 30 minoots.

3 Comments:

Blogger ruthie said...

*Inggit* I miss Ashburn! Puntahan nyo naman ako dito!! :(

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ruthie. si raz pupunta dito. minsan ayain kong mag-atlanta. di na kami natuloy ni don dyan kasi di na sya sa SC e. si raz na yung makakasama ko sa SC. hopefully, makapasyal kami ng atlanta kasi gusto ko din marating yan.
regards kay tina.
take care.

10:37 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

augs! sige dali. dito na lang kayo mag stay sa apartment namin. bilisan nyo ha!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home