\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stonewalls Tavern, Lansdowne

Our good friend/co-worker, Raz, arrived last Thursday afternoon. Picked her up at the airport. We had a slight situation with the pickup procedure because I waited for her outside while she waited for me inside. It's kinda difficult when I don't have a cellphone here. I wasn't able to give her a call. I didn't know where to park the car either. Anyhoo, after an hour of waiting, we finally saw one another.

I didn't have any problem picking up Ogz yesterday. He thought of surprising Raz so I didn't tell her that he was arriving at 4.

Around 5, the three friends were reunited.
Before we left for Lansdowne, I looked for Brenda. Unforch, she left already. Checked if my other friend is still around. Here's me and Jan.
Normally, before someone goes home from being assigned here in the US for a few months, the company treats us for some light snacks and a few drinks at Stonewalls Tavern in Lansdowne. This time though, nobody's leaving yet. Instead, it's just relaxation with some friends and co-workers.

Had a few drinks and exchanged some stories. I had red wine. Oh man, I miss drinking.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chel said...

I'm happy to see the 3 of you together. :)

saka ang saya ang dami nyo na dyan. :)

7:05 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Sayang nga 'di tayo nag-abut-abot lahat. Super gulo natin siguro nun!!!

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nakakainggit!!!!! nakailang pics na kayo dyan sa US...pero yung pics niong 3...sobrang nainggit ako hehehe!

enjoy guys! more pics in the future Donish :)

- nikks -

3:13 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

ulitin ko lang sinabi ko sa yahoo:

nakakatuwa kasi pag friends talaga kasama mo, no? wala ng pretentions, kahit ano pwede nyong pag-usapan, kahit mababaw nakakatawa talaga, kahit palpak nyo, kahit ano...

sana nga meron tayong ulit gimmicks na ganito eh... iinom ka lang, dinner, usap, kanta, whatever

nakaka-miss yun mga gimmicks natin

4:18 AM  
Blogger ruthie said...

si daejuan ba yun? what happened to him?

anyways, i hope the 3 of you visit me here. nalulungkot naman ako.. mas masaya jan sa ashburn. hahaha.

12:50 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

yup, na-injure sya sa basketball.

dadalawin kayo nina Ogz & Raz dyan.

2:43 AM  
Blogger ruthie said...

sumama ka na kaya!! mas masaya!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home