\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 10, 2008

What I'll Miss About Greenville

It's my last day today here in South Carolina. I've come to know some peeps and I wanna let them know that I will miss them dearly:

Papa Paul, even though he hates being called "Papa", I'm pretty sure he'll miss my saying that. Thank you for your stories. I won't ever forget our table napkin lectures. I learned so much from you. Someone to watch over me....

Brian, thank you for being patient with me and always answering my questions.

Vicky, for being so kind to us. Thank you for your hospitality. Thank you for introducing me to my new four-legged friend. I will miss Reminicks!

To my team members, Soma, Krishnan, Arun, Madhav, Jyoti and Surya, it's been my pleasure to work with y'all.

Super thanks to the Double Ds back home: David and Dax. I owe you, guys, big time.

And special thanks to my friend, Ogz. No words can express how thankful I am to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home