\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 20, 2008

Bye Bye, Susie & Marquis

The Shayne Sparks' opening was nice. It highlighted Comfort too.

As expected, the bottom 3 pairs were Chelsea & Thayne, Susie & Marquis and Comfort & Chris.

Obviously, the jeeges wanted to keep Chelsea & Comfort for their personality and all. So I was pretty sure, they'd kick out Susie (who look like a young Dayanara Torres). As for Marquis, I think they made a bad decision. They decided to keep Chris instead. Boohoo!

I wish they would break a few pairs already. I want to see different partnership and chemistry developing.

Hello, who is that Flamenco guy? Cat mentioned that he auditioned in the first 2 seasons but didn't make it. Based on the audience reaction, the ladies love him so much. It would have been better if he danced with a partner, no?

While waiting for the next episode of "So You Think You Can Dance", listen to some of the memorable songs featured in this season (click on the PLAY button on my cassette player):

"Dark Waltz" by Hayley Westenra. Susie and Marquis danced to this during the first performance night. O my godzilla! I love Hayley's voice.

"Beautiful" by Me'Shell NdegeOcello. The background to Chelsie & Mark's weird Tim Burton's wedding concept by Mia Michaels.

"Lost" by Anouk. Featuring my crush, Courtney, and Gev. Alright, Gev, I can share ;oP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home