\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Preparation Time

With less than a week before D-Day comes, it's time to buy stuff for our grandest vacay ever. Ogz, Joy and I went to Target to buy those traveling kits. I need small bottles for my shampoo, conditioner, lotion and moisturizer. I also need to buy sunblock. I don't wanna be cringing when somebody touches my shoulder or back. 

As for clothes, we went to the nearest outlet in Leesburg. I got a shirt from Diesel. I also bought a small towel and a survival kit from Eddie Bauer. It's a small waterproof kit where you can put your money and other stuff while island hopping. What's neat about this container is that, it comes with a small blanket, band-aids, waterproof matches, flashlight, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home