\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 31, 2005

Bills, Bills, Bills

No Java Training today so I was at work around 10:30. Immediately had my morning coffee and started updating my Training Schedule. It ain't easy.

After lunch on the second floor, I went to SM to pay for my bills. While waiting in line, I was getting worried because I couldn't remember if I left my phone on my desk. So after paying my bills, I went back to the office. Thank God it's there. I forgot to check if Tower Records has Reg's latest single: "Shine".

Tried to pay for my Destiny bill but according to the guard in BPI, payments are from Tuesdays to Thursdays only. Bummer!

My planning is giving me a headache. I need my coffee. Am waiting for the rest of my barkada to finish their meeting so we could all go downstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home