\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Blogspot Craze

I have a training today so I woke up around 11:30 am. I tried my latest knottyboy shampoo bar. It smelled really nice. So far, my scalp isn't itching yet so that's a good sign. ;o)

I met Jojo, our new EPhil tech lead, and presented him our software. He seems nice and barkada-ish. He knows Calen from his previous company.

After finding out about blogspot, the whole gang jumped immediately on the bandwagon. Lala wrote her latest mountain hike, Joey shared something from last December's dinner with Trixie, and Ogz talked about out escapade yesterday--a lunch at Josephine's with the gang in Tagaytay.

The technical support was given an exam and we discussed their answers afterwards. After the first batch of support, we had our break. Most of the people were busy so only Lala and I had one. She bought some banana-que and I had spaghetti. Later on, Joey and Mommy Butch joined us for some interesting chat which left us all feeling bumbed out.

The second batch of support couldn't make it to our Java training. We had it rescheduled on Monday next week.

Am now officially bitten by the blog bug!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home