\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 24, 2005

Danish Cookies: Bring Back Memories

Lunch was uneventful. Just ate some diniguan. Listened to some stories being shared. Juliana Palermo and Imbestigador were just some of the topics.

Java training came. We reviewed on Overloading methods with a Payroll System exercise.


Ruthie brought some danish cookies. She got it from Dax. I had 6 cookies!!! Sweet! These cookies, I remember, I used to enjoy when I was a kiddo.

Breaktime came. My friends and I went to DeliFrance. I got myself some canapes and OJ. We talked about fruits, Reema, and a few beauty tips. Weird! I found out that many fruits come from flower state first (like bananas).

Second batch of Java students came. Finished past 9 already. Tired.


Had adobo for dinner. Slept at 1 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home