\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 28, 2005

Delayed Salary Withdrawal

Before leaving my pad at 10:30 am, I checked if I already have moolah. I left disappointed.

When I reached the office, I was informed that we won't be getting our money till 1:30. So we just had our lunch on the second floor.

Around 1, we proceeded to UCPB and withdrew our salary. Butch, Ning, and Raquel requested me to withdraw their money too.


It took us awhile to get our money. Raz and I went to Sanry's and checked the exchange rate: 55.15. Then we rushed to Czarina's and checked theirs. We were advised to wait for 10 minoots. Afterwards, we found out that they offer 55.08 to our dollar. Yuck! We had our dollars exchanged at Sanry's.

Before going back to the office, I bought some flavored fries while Raz got herself some biscuits.

Literally bumped into Dodjie at Starbucks. I was buying some cinnamon mints and then all of a sudden, Dodjie was beside me. For awhile I thought it wasn't him 'cause I heard that he's in Singapore. We chatted for awhile. 'twas nice to see him again.


Just when I thought my Friday won't be super, got to chat with Arlyn again. She invited me to watch "Elektra" with her friend, Joy. How can I resist?!?!?!
So I rushed to GB3. The movie was fun! =o)

Afterwards, we're about to hail a cab when we thought of having dinner first. I let them suggest a place to eat. Kitchen was the choice.

When we got there, we had to wait for a few minoots before our table was set. 'twas a bit uncomfortable because we were squeezed into this tiny spot. Anyhoo, Arlyn got herself some salmon in misu soup, Joy ordered for salmon belly too, and I had sirloin.

When our dinner arrived, we made fun of how big the plates and the servings were. My beef was tender & yummy. I finished all of it (even shared a few bites). Arlyn just ate the meaty part of her fish.
'twas good dinner. We were so full!

After dinner, we called it a night. The ladies dropped me off at Standard Chartered.

Prayed and updated my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home