\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Don Balan is Mightier than the Sword!!!

Nothing major has happened yet. Had a not-so-good lunch. Ate some tempura that made my tummy ache =o( Bummer!

Our topics for today in our Java training were about passing of objects & primitive data types and overloading methods. Had some exercises too.

If you're wondering about my title, I got this cool link wherein a program would create a slogan out of your name. If you want, try it yourself:

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan

It's fun!

After our all-hands meeting, Ogz, Mikks, and I had our coffee break at Starbucks. Since my tummy is actin up, I got myself some English Breakfast and apple cinnamon danish to go with it. Boyette joined us a few minoots later. We talked about our upcoming Bora trip. We also convinced Boyette to go with us. Later on, Netski joined us too. We requested for Cheetos and she bought two (out of our own money!).

Watched the latest episode of "The Amazing Race" before going home. My head was achin too.

At home, I didn't do any painting. Just watched "American Idol" season 4. Funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home