\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dreads Repair + KnottyBoy Dread Wax

Woke up at 8. Had brewed coffee. We had hotdogs, eggs, fried tilapia, and breaded chops for brekky. I tried the famous suman with hot chocolate.

Took my bath and prepared my stuff. We planned to hear mass in Tagaytay.

Gabo offered a prayer before we left Batangas.

We reached Tagaytay after more than an hour. We decided to hear mass in Caleruega. It's my second time here. The first was when we had our extended management meeting a few years ago.

Unfortunately, we were late for mass so we just did a worship. We sang our new song too! And another favorite of mine, "Who is that Man?".

Then it was time to leave =o( I still went with Dennis and Caloy. But this time, we were joined by Reden and Ramil.

We decided not to have lunch anymore because we might get stuck in traffic en route to Makati. We just had some chippy and nuts along the way.

Reached Makati around 4 pm. I unpacked and cleaned up my kitchen. Heard mass in Don Bosco. Dennis, Joel, and Danny were there too.

Proceeded to Glorietta to have my dreads repair. I instructed Romy to use my KnottyBoy wax. He didn't like the smell.

After 2 hours, I had dinner at Evergreen then went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home