\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Finally Got Tickets

This morning, I submitted my training functional objectives to Miget. No feedback yet.

Finally got our tickets for the Valentine concert of Reg and Pops. After lunch, Ogz and I went to TicketWorld near our office. The tickets cost 1107 each and we got good seats. Aileen, the girl who assisted us, was accomodating.

Boyette got back from Cebu (?). He gave us some mango strips, which I ate with Noel this afternoon.

Am now updating my Java materials. Printed some handouts for tomorrow. Work! Work! Work!


At 8, I left the office and attended our SOLV prayer meeting in Don Bosco. When I got there, people were introducing the ministries which we could be involved in. After attending the crossroads retreat last August, I was determined to join the music ministry. In fact, I even attended one practice session ;o)

Afterwards, my brothers and I went to McDonald's to have dinner. Got myself some cheeseburger and fries. We discussed about the brotherhood which will happen on the 29th at Algi's house in Batangas. That would be fun!

Around 10, we called it a night. I went home and watched the latest episode of "24" and "Desperate Housewives". The former got me excited to watch the next while the latter never ceases to make me laugh!

Then I went back to my painting project. I focused on the lower left portion of the rug this time. And here is my work in progress...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home