\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 14, 2005

First Pay Period for 2005

Immediately after I setup my laptop, Ogz, Raz, Beng and I went to UCPB for our salary withdrawal. It took awhile to claim our dollars because the tellers were preoccupied. We almost expressed our boredom to our Tita (who collects a lot of trolls) at the bank.

Anyhoo, we proceeded to Sanry's. The exchange rate was 55.90. Bummer! After collecting our peso bills, Beng and I met Mikks for lunch. Ogz and Raz had to meet with Alistair for their post-Christmas lunch party.

At Goldilocks, I ordered Bangus Belly Sinigang. Mikks tried it too, plus laing. Beng had some diniguan. While chatting over lunch, we were surprised by Jeff. He later joined us for lunch. He revealed a very interesting news to us but I won't share it here ;oP

When I got back to the office, I went to Allied Bank to pay for my condo rent.

I've updated my 2005 training plan. Talked to Eric and Vee about their training requirements. I still need to chat with Mimi, Alistair, and Dennis next week.

Ning also gave me an application form for HSBC credit card. Here I am again applying for another credit card. Wish me luck!

Breaktime came and the barkada went to Country Style. Finding no appetite for bagels, we decided to check out Hen Lin instead. Mysteriously, Netski disappeared. Hmmm....

Chel is leaving for the US tomorrow so we needed to celebrate it. We considered going to Bistro 110, along Carlos Palanca. When we got there, Chel suggested to have her party at Greenbelt 1 instead.

We had chicken and pizza at Shakey's. Lala, Ogz, and Joey had some beer but I resisted the urge to have some alcohol. Instead, I drank some soda. Food was otay except for the pale-looking Manager's Choice. It looked like something from 3M's.

While finishing our meal, we had some surprise guests: Cathy appeared with some guy from work and Arlyn!!! I was really happy to see her there. Offered her some catsup even. Teehee. Unfortunately, she cannot stay any longer.

Then it's time to say bye-bye to Chel. Before her cab left, I planted a kiss on her right cheek! ;oP

Went back to the office and updated this blog with a big smile on ma face ;oD

It's "Forever In My Heart"'s last episode. When I checked my recording, I found out that I didn't record everything. After watching what I just recorded, Angeline's soulmate is really Michael. And Michael died in the soap but was reincarnated as Angeline's son.

1 Comments:

Blogger xieurx said...

luck!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home