\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 17, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday

My day started with a bad tummy. Could be my too much peanut eating last night. Gross!

Had shower, dressed up, and went to work.

When I went to buy my brunch on the second floor, I found my barkada already done with their lunch. Bummer! Just bought tortang talong to satisfy my hunger.

On the way up to the second floor, I accidentally dropped my iPod. Good thing that it has a crystal case. But now, there's a crack near the top portion though. Bummer!

In our Java training, we discussed Arrays and started with Classes.

For my afternoon break, I tried the choco croissant and choco twirl @ Starbucks.

Updated my blog. This time, it contained links to my friend's blogs!

The second batch had their exam. Good thing, everyone passed ;o)

At 9:30, I joined Mikks and Ogz at Cable Car. Three slices of pizza were waiting for me. I ordered for pineapple juice. Around 11 pm, we decided to call it a night.

Back home, I continued my painting with my new brushes. I'd like to share with you what I've done so far. Tonight, I concentrated on the lower right portion of the rug. Wasn't easy at all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home