\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary

Yep. It's my parents' wedding anniversary. I intend to greet them later on the phone. Couldn't visit them in Bulacan later nor this weekend because I have SOLV brotherhood in Batangas. =o(

At lunchtime, Ogz, La, Jowee, and I went to Landmark to buy a lamp. We didn't see one so we checked out SM for their lamps. If there's one shop where we could get anything, it would be SM. We thought of their slogan, "We've got it all for you". La sang desafinado (off-key).

En route to SM, we went inside a surf shop. La tried on a boardshort but it wasn't a good fit. Jowee wanted to buy a beanie (aka bonnet).

At SM, we got lost for a minoot while looking for TrueValue. Apparently, they don't have TrueValue. They have Ace Hardware. I bought a bulb for my lamp and Jowee bought a starter plug.

Before going back to the office, we had cheesecake and mud pie at McCafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home