\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Blog has Undergone a Makeover

Went to work on my Java training materials. Am still stuck in the topic of File I/O. Hopefully, I can make some progress by Friday.

Lunch came and we ate at the second floor. The couple who manage our favorite stall suggested I try out their diniguan. 'twas good. I bought some chocolates for dessert.

Miget and the whole HR group had a meeting on our functional objectives for 2005, plus we talked about the recent survey conducted on EPhil's performance. We talked about ways to improve work quality and stuff.

After our meeting, I went down to Starbucks and joined Mikks, Ogz, Eric, and Boyette. I brought my mug with me so I got a 5-buck discount on my hot choco. Ate my fave apple cinnamon again. The boys talked about movies and Jennifer Garner.

Left around 8 pm to join my brothers at Don Bosco. When I got there, I found Dennis (cell group leader) and the rest of my brothers waiting for me. I felt bad a bit because I thought I was the last one and they've been waiting for me for more than an hour. They told me that they're still waiting for some more members. Tee hee... A few minutes later, Randy arrived.

We started the fellowship with Algi and Dennis teaching us 3 songs that we're gonna sing for tonight: "Worship the Lord", "You are my Delight", and "O Send Fourth Your Light and Your Truth". Most of the songs were on a low key so I had to adjust.

Then we offer some prayers and thanksgiving.

After 30 minutes or so of prayer, we went to have dinner at ChowKing. There we shared our expectations and plans. Speaking of which, we're gonna meet again on Sunday morning for some catholicism at AFP camp. The time is at 7:30. Wish me luck!

On my way home, I approached one of the guards of Waltermart and inquired about the movie screening schedules. He told me that the last full show is at 8:55 pm. When I asked him about the ticket prices, he used his walkie-talkie (am so old school!) and asked his partner inside the building. After his brief chat, he answered, "100 bucks only". Sweet! Now, I've got another place for chillin'.

How do you like my new blogsite look? It took me hours to overhaul this. Tee hee... Got some inspirations from other blogsites.

When I got home, I continued my painting project. It's my first time to use the acrylic paint that I bought at National Bookstore. It's not the exact color as the one on the calendar sheet though. Oh well.... Here's what I worked on for tonight.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home