\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Not Going Anywhere

On the way home last night, I heard this song from Joey's car radio. I fell in love with it just like that. So I decided to use it as the title of my blog for today. In fact, am listening to it right now. Keren Ann's voice is lovely.

Woke up around noon today. First, I cleaned up my pad. Then I cooked brunch--bacon and eggs. I ordered for water.

Watched the latest episode of "Lost". For awhile I thought Shannen is really dead. Good thing, they finally showed what's behind the characters of Boone and his sister.

Around 3, I went to the penthouse and did my painting there. I concentrated on the background this time. After 2 and a half hours, I'm done with it. It was getting darker so I came back down to my pad.

Ate some noodles while watching "Pinoy Pop Superstar". Reg's dress in the opening was see through. Sweet!

At 10, I had dinner at Sinangag Express. I missed eating Longganisa Lucban so I had that. Yummy!

When I got back, I was full of energy that I decided to clean up my bathroom. Finished before midnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger the tormented pleaser said...

hi there.. i was just passing by and napadaan ako sa blog mo...is it ok if i add you to my link sa blog ko?
thanks...
www.vampiremaj.blogspot.com

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home