\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Reunited with my Old Artworks

Woke up around 10 in the morning. Prepared the stuff that I'll bring to Bulacan with me. I plan to finish "The Alchemist" this weekend so I brought it. My next book is Stephen King's epic, "The Dark Tower". I read the first book before but will read it again.

Cooked brekky and watched some tv.

Left Makati around 4. I couldn't find my MRT card so I checked first how bad the line is for the tickets. It was really bad! So I hailed a cab. Traffic was good though.

When I reached Quezon Avenue, there was a short line for the FX. Not bad either. After two hours of traveling, I reached Bulacan.

Dad wasn't around. I ate first some junk food while waiting for him.

Around 8, he arrived. He cooked me some luncheon meat and eggs for dinner.

Finished "The Alchemist". What a great story! I highly recommend this book to everyone. Really loved it.

Watched tv and started my latest book, "The Gunslinger: The Dark Tower 1". Put down my book and decided to look for my missing artworks again.

After checking out every binder in the house, I finally saw them! I'm finally reunited with my old drawings. Was very ecstatic. Some of these artworks were created more than 10 years ago. Couldn't help but reminisce when I was drawing my pets and some characters from comicbooks I used to collect. Thank God I found them again.

Slept early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home