\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 21, 2005

A Visitation

4:00 am
With less than 4 hours of sleep, i awoke with a strange experience. Y'know that state between dream world and consciousness? I was having a dream that mom was beside me in bed and she called my name, "Dondon!". When I opened my eyes, I thought I saw a mysterious figure near me. I thought he was a thief. I inspected the figure closely by leaning forward and saw it moved, then it vanished.... This is not the first time I encountered such a thing. I remember when I was younger, I sensed a white figure near my bed in Bulacan. I also remember praying "The Lord's Prayer" to make it go away and it did.

6:04 am
Tried sleeping again but couldn't anymore. So I cooked brekky, watched the telly, washed the dishes afterwards, and took a bath. Afterwards, I tried my Knottyboy dreadwax for the first time. I wasn't sure how to apply it properly but I put on my dreads and roll them. Used my hairdryer to keep the locks in place. It smells good!

Lunch was just otay. The paksiw na pata wasn't smashin'.

3:33 pm
Either I need to catch some shuteye or an espresso will help me battle my sleepiness. Miget informed us that we're gonna have a short meeting at 4 pm. Hopefully, I'd still be awake at that time. I yawn every 23 seconds. And I couldn't focus on my presentation material.

Coffee's effect on me is very unpredictable. Sometimes when I get my caffeine intake, the more I get sleepy. This time though, it has done its purpose in life.

4:00 pm
Had a meeting with the HR group on Career Development Program. Am really interested to enroll in this.

Around 5:30, we're done. Got left behind by my group. They had their break at LKG. Bummer!

7:00 pm
Bought some danish downstairs and a corn on the cob.

8:00ish
We were planning to watch a movie but since Joey requested for a night of drinking, we went to Cable Car instead. Ogz and Boyette went with Mikks to fetch Claris and I went with Joey.
We were first to arrive at Cable Car. We parked at Renaissance Hotel. Mikks' car was just behind us. For a moment, we had difficulty finding the lift that would take us to the ground floor.


When we got inside the bar, Joey and I played billiards first. We got a nice spot, right beside the billiard table we're using. We ordered for pizza, onion rings, fries, buffalo wings, etc.

The goal of the night was to beat Joey. Boyette and Mikks tried too. Mikks won thrice. Even Lala (with her friend, Jao) who joined us later, won a game.

Ogz and I, as usual, made fun of the people who were singing at a nearby videoke session. They ought to hear us sing!!!

Around midnight, we called it a night. Mikks dropped me off at my place first. Bid goodbye to the gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home