\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Waltermart Moviehouse: A First

Woke up at 6:30. Went downstairs to have some coffee and pandesal. Continued my reading afterwards. Took a nap and woke up at 10. Just in time for mass.

This Sunday's sermon was about apostles being just regular people. And that we shouldn't feel unworthy because Jesus loves us no matter who we are or what we do.

Lunch was adobo (yummy), paksiw (yummy) and mangga't bagoong. I ate a lot!!!

After SOP, I headed back to Makati.

I sent my dirty clothes to the laundry downstairs. Also bought a ticket to "Meet the Fockers". Went back home to kill time by watching "Alias" and "Lost".

At 8, I had dinner at ChowKing. Then checked out the new Waltermart moviehouse. It's a small theatre. It still smells like new. We were like less than 20 in it. Nice hangout place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home