\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ash Wednesday + Cathy's Birthday Party

I was a bit excited to conduct the technical demo for our partner, PrimeSoft. It's nice to be teaching new faces again.

Had lunch at the pantry--didn't like my binagoongan rice much. Then Lala, Beng, and I went to Makati Med for Ash Wednesday mass. When we got there, the chapel was full of people so we just prayed at a nearby adoration chapel.

I conducted a technical demo around 2. We encountered a hitch--we couldn't seem to connect to my machine, which I intended to be our server. Oh well, my participants (Tommy and Jonny) just used my laptop. It went well.

Wacks paid us a visit. We went to Starbucks for his coffee treat. I had some danish too.

Boyette and I heard mass later at Greenbelt.

When I got back to the office, Miget and I talked about our HR objectives concerning training.

Before I joined my friends at Cathy's birthday party at Gerry's, I got worried about my blood pressure. I had a high diastolic. I thought of going to Makati Med first for a checkup. I rested a bit.


When I got to Gerry's, Cathy, Lala, Wacks, Ogz, Arlyn, and Beng were eating already. I had some tuna belly and pakbet. Ordered a fresh buco too.

After dinner, we went to Starbucks, Glorietta 2. Tried their apple juice. We talked about trying out the frisbee games for beginners on Monday. Am excited now.

Around midnight, I went over to Cathy's pad and we watched "The Amazing Race". Didn't like the winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home