\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Be a Salt and Light of the World

Had coffee and fried fish brekky before I left for Makati. Got back home before SOP. Cleaned up my place when I arrived.

Continued my painting on the penthouse. Am finally done with the lower part of my artwork. Whew!

Heard mass at Don Bosco. The gospel was about being a salt of the earth and light of the world. It's about making a difference and guiding people towards the light. I wish I could be a light too for everyone. Am salty enough. Teehee...

Proceeded to Glorietta to have dinner at Evergreen. Brought my book, "The Drawing of the Three". Shopped for some beach clothes. Didn't find anything to my fancy. Feeling a bit sleepy, I had macchiato at PowerBooks.

Went home and bartered my fresh laundered clothes for some dirty ones.

Here's my artwork:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home