\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 04, 2005

Bowling Score: 134


I finally got my BPI savings account ATM. Presented my Citibank certification too. It's been a long time since I last held an ATM card. When the teller advised me to change my PIN in the nearest machine, I didn't know what to do. :o) I had to ask my friend, Lala, to help me out. When we got there, i finally knew what to do. ;o)

We had all-hands meeting. Tony told us about the delayed conversion of our leaves.

Bought some brushes at Quill.


Bowling at Rockwell. I got a 9 ball. The ball had some cracks on its surface. I go for the underdog so I chose this one. ;o)


Enjoyed their food: tapsilog, cheese and tinapa sticks, plus, mango shake!!! Played 4 games: 97, 100, 134 (my best game to date!), and 90. Jumped for joy!






After our bowling, we went to watch Jowee & Dennis playing billiards. Dennis is a good player. He beat Jowee a few times. We played one game. Jowee & I partnered to kill Lala & Beng. I managed a few balls too ;o) but of course, it was Jowee who finished the game for us. Yipee!

Before we call it a night, there was an interesting discussion on marriage (of all topics!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home