\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Citibank Haunting

Even though my work starts at 12, I had to go to Ayala to open a BPI Savings Account. When I got there, the first thing the teller asked me was, "Sir, did you have any credit cards before? Any Citibank credit card?" I told her that I used to have one. She told me that they don't allow anyone to open an account if there's an issue like this. I thought, "Oh no! I cannot believe this". She referred me to another teller. I explained that the account has been settled already. After a few minoots (good thing, I maintained my composure), the teller told me that they would open an account for me. I have to present the certification from Citibank the following day so I can claim my ATM. I deposited 5K. And after almost an hour, I have an account. Whew!

In our Java training, we mainly talked about access specifiers.

During break, I watched the latest "American Idol" episode with Boyette.


In the second batch, we stopped before access specifiers. Nice stop, eh?

I decided to have my dinner at work. Ordered Adobo diablo. Yummy! Ate it while watching "American Idol".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home