\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 25, 2005

A Day of Shopping...

Opened my eyes at half past 1 already. Cooked brunch. Watched the first half of "Alexander".

Around 3, I went up to the penthouse for my art session. This time, I did my assignment for my Tagle's art class. I was absent last Saturday so I need to do this today. The assignment is all about facial parts: the eyes, the lips, and the the nose. Found it a challenge to draw an eye. But am satisfied with my product.

Decided to scan my old artwork so I can have my own portfolio.

Had my shower and left my pad to get my framed painting in Park Square. I miss my first baby. It was nice to see it all framed up. I requested for a non-glare glass so it would look better.

Went to Linea and checked out again their clothes. Bought my first Boss shirt. Very nice. It's my first time to use my BPI express card for shopping. It's like having a debit card. Sweet!

Met with Bulilit and Ogz. We went shopping for more clothes. Bought a nice polo shirt from Buffalo. At first my card won't work. Maybe it's the gods telling me to go shopping no mo'. Anyhoo, after some trials, it worked. Whew!

Dinner at Recipes. Each of us ordered the fried tilapia. Plus, we had eggplant & chicharon salad (yummy!) and some gising gising. We were sooooo full!

Shopping continued at Springfield, Diesel, CK, and Kenneth Cole. Bought my "birthday shirt" at Kenneth Cole. It was a pretty nice dress shirt. Don't ask how much it is....

Movie time with "A Series of Unfortunate Events". I really liked the movie. 'twas funny and very entertaining. I liked the scene where the house of Aunt Josephine was crumbling into pieces.

Met Mikks afterwards. We had a few drinks at Cable Car. Uhm... I had banana shake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home