\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Drawing of the Three

Attended Wack's son's baptismal rite. The reception was held at Max's in Robinson's Place. Went there with Lala and Netski. Ate some pancit, chicken (of course), and lumpiang shanghai. Was full. Johann looks like a mini-Wacks.

After our meal, Lala and Netski left while I started my shopping. Bought a CK underwear for 595. Not bad, eh?

Proceeded to RSCC. Mom's assigned to take care of the kids at Cottage 4. I miss the kids in Cottage 3. Good thing, mom's only a temporary staff here. Anyhoo, I had dinner with mom. We ate some Goldilocks' food: diniguan, lumpia, relleno, and laing. A feast!


Finished "The Gunslinger" and started with "The Drawing of the Three". Slept at 3 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home