\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Busyday

I'd like to think that it would be a rest day since it's already the last day of the work week. But naaaah... I've got tons of work to do in preparation for my next week's training.

Right now, I'm printing out the handouts. Later on, I need to make sure that the training room is complete with 5 machines.

Over lunch, we had an interesting chat on Ethel Booba, Tawas, and David Blaine's magic.

After my lunch, I went to UCPB and got some money for my rent is due next week too. Ugh! This ain't my usual Friday.

This morning, Butch approached me about enrolling at their bowling club. It's just for 300 bucks and I will be trained every Sunday at E-Lanes. That's sumpthin new for me to do this year!!! Lookin' forward to it.

Prepared my materials for next week but the printer died on me. Bummer! I still have to finish one last manual.

We met on the summer outing. Will ask Dennis about an increase in the budget. Hopefully he agrees.

Around 5, I called Tagle's art school. I talked to Mr. Tagle (E.R.) himself. He doesn't wanna be called "Maestro" because there's only One who can be called by that name. He told me about the schedule and some logistics. He's friendly and am looking forward to meeting him. I'll start my class tomorrow at 10 am. For 7 consecutive Saturdays, I'll be creating my own paintings. Sweet!

Had spaghetti break at Country Style.

Around 8:30, I left the office and met Joy and Arlyn. Bought some hotdogs and fries for my dinner. Watched "The Phantom of the Opera". It's a great film. Am glad they were faithful to the theatre version.

La asked me to create her flyers for her rowing team. With so many revisions and ideas, I got home around 2 already. Bummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home