\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Long Wait at BPI

After eating my tilapia and monggo lunch, I went to BPI to pay for Destiny Cable. Got there before 1 pm. There was a long queue already. Good thing I brought my iPod with me. It would be better if I brought my book too. I didn't think it would be a very long wait.

While waiting, I saw quite a lot of friends. Raz who withdrew money at a nearby ATM bid goodbye to me. A few minoots later, the baristas from Starbucks were there too. Then I saw Eric. He's also paying some bills, I think. Then I saw the guy from Digital Tour. He used to have long hair. And lastly, I saw Cherry.

All that in my more than an hour of waiting. Bummer!!! Next time, I need to open an account so I wouldn't experience the same damn thing.

This morning, Miget gave my performance review. Quite happy with it but am waiting for my increase more.

When I arrived in Don Bosco, my fellow bro and sis were already singing. The talk for tonight entitled, "God Speaks Words of Life", is just a continuation of last week's. This time, Tita Malou gave us three verses to ponder on:

Luke 7:14-15

"Then He went up and touched the coffin, and those carrying it stood still. He said, "Young man, I say to you, get up!" The dead man sat up and began to talk, and Jesus gave him back to his mother."

That made me think about how my life was before SOLV. Jesus has truly made me get up. So I'm giving back my time for Him too. That's the least I could do.

While reading that, I wanted to know what's the story behind this dead son. I read the whole chapter 7. Later on, Tita Malou advised us not to go beyond the verses. It's better to focus on the given verses and pray on those words.

Next verse was from Ezekiel 37:5-6 and 10
"This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath entered them, they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army"

Nothin is impossible with Him. Just trust the Guy upstairs.

And here's the last from Deuteronomy 8:3
"Man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord"

Life won't ever be complete without Him.

I really am thankful that Lala introduced me to this SOLV community. I couldn't imagine my life without spiritual nutrition.

1 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

go go bro! sana mahila mo rin ako sa tamang landas. mwaa!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home