\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 18, 2005

Mi Obra Maestra

After less than two months of painstakingly changing brushes, scouting for those hard-to-find colors, enduring my vertigo, may I present my very first baby ;o)


Went to Park Square and had my baby framed. According to the salesperson there, I'd get it on Friday. Can't wait. Since I was in a good mood, I went shopping at Linea. Bought a nice brown shirt ('twas on sale!!!). But I found a shirt that I bought last year and it is now being sold for half the price. Bummer! Ya win some, ya lose some.

This morning before I left my pad, the cable guys from Destiny arrived unexpectedly. They finally fixed my cable. Imagine no tv at all for three gruesome days.

Got very nice reviews for my hardwork this week. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home