\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Payday Thursday

Before I left my pad this morning, I checked if we have our salary already. I was happy to find out that it was already given. Sweet! My weekend won't be boring after all.

We went to UCPB for our money. The exchange rate at Sanry's was the same as yesterday. Raz, Ogz, and I immediately deposited our money at BPI. We then had lunch at Goldilock's.

Back at work, I started working on my Speechcraft training material.

It's Noel's last day. I will definitely miss this friend of mine.

We had our monthly birthday celebration party. We had some barbecue (only a stick!), some pancit, and I-recently-discovered-they-are-good pichi-pichi. There was one time when Noel was eating this native food beside me. He ate like more than 10 of it.

I joined my friends at Red Box. I sang my favorite songs: "Wherever You Are" (need to practice more on this), "For You", "Used to Be" (with Ogz), and "Halik". Teehee....

Afterwards, we went to Ice bar, danced and drank the night away. I had strawberry shake. It was fun to be groovin' to the music once again. But it was a bit weird because I wasn't drinking at all.

Before we left the place, we had a chat with Max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home