\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Resume Painting

My day started with my watching SOP. Good thing, Reg was there. And she still had a voice to sing 3 songs: the latest ad of DOT, "All my Life", and "Shine". Thought she won't show up because the concert ended late.

Had brunch: spam and eggs. I miss bacon!!!

Around 2:30, I went to the penthouse again and resume my painting project. Made some progress.

Heard mass at 6 pm. Felt bad because I missed the gospel reading. So right after mass, I prayed at the Adoration Chapel.

Went to G4 to have veggie dinner at Evergreen. Yummy!

Read my book, "The Drawing of the Three", at PowerBooks. When I went out for some outdoor reading, I overheard mass at the Greenbelt chapel. I was just in time for the gospel too! He really works in mysterious ways. The gospel was about Satan tempting Jesus to perform some miracles.

Went home and continued painting.

Here's my artwork in progress:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home