\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sunset Boulevard & Bill Clinton




Oh, man... this is the most boring entry you'll ever find in my blog. I've got nothing to say for this day. Yeah, right!

We had lunch on the second floor. Tried Chinese this time. Not so great choice. After lunch, I went to UCPB and withdrew some money. The rate at Sanry's was only 54.70. Bugger!

Went to Sketchbooks once more and checked out their easels. Pretty costly! The one that I got my eyes on was worth 5 grand.

Starbucks break with barkada. I missed the choco croissant so the minute I put a slice in my mouth, it was ecstasy!

Found out about this movie test from a friend. Try it yourself! Based on the results, I'm an attention-seeking bastard!

Joined my brothers in Don Bosco. When I got there, they were already worshiping. Gave thanks and offered my night to Him.

We had our sharing at Chicken Inasal at the Fort. 'twas a refreshing break from the usual dining places at Makati Cinema Square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home