\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Training Schedule Deadline

When I got to the office around 10:30, I checked my e-mail. One of the directors had an additional item for my training schedule. Incorporated that in my calendar and submitted it to the directors. Am awaiting their comments.

I planned to open a BPI account today so I withdrew hundred bucks so I can deposit it to my new account. I don't want to experience the long wait again yesterday. 'twas really bad.

Raz accompanied me to the bank and after withdrawing our money, we proceeded to Sanry's. They offered 54.95 to a dollar. We had to check Czarina's before deciding where to have our dollars exchanged. It's the same exchange rate so Czarina's it was.

We tried opening an account at BPI in Park Square but they required photocopied version of my IDs. Bummer! I left their bank disappointed.

Before coming back to work, Raz and I bought some yummy pretzels at Auntie Anne's.

In our afternoon break, Raz, Laaa, and I talked about marriage and problems that go with it. Miget joined in the conversation later.


I started working on the presentation about the tools being used by different departments. Installed Perforce.

Around 9 pm, I had dinner with Ogz, Erwin, and Nicho at Congo Grille in Pasay Road. We had sinigang na hipon (yummy!) and the usual sisig. I was surprised by the efficient service the waiters gave us. We commented that maybe they just had their APAS too ;o)


Went home later and watched "Shall We Dance". I love the dance moves and soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home