\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Vertigo is Back!

Was feeling a bit dizzy last night so I tried to sleep early after dinner. After a few hours of sleep, my vertigo was back. I tried to sleep again and good thing, I was able to.

After lunch, I withdrew money for our Boracay plane tickets. I joined my friends, Lala & Beng at the mall. The rate at Sanry's was 54.72. Bummer! Checked Czarina's and they offered 54.70. Bad!

Anyhoo, we went to Sketchbooks and I bought some acrylic paints for my painting project. I wanna finish this artwork soon so I can do my own paintings.

Back at work, I re-installed EPX 2.5.2 with Joey's help. It took me till around 8 to finish my presentation for tomorrow. Missed SOLV for tonight.


Will pay Ogz for our plane tickets.
Updated my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home