\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back to SOLV!!!

Sleep was better this time. No toss and turning much. Still have a bit of vertigo.

Aside from updating my ePIM presentation, Max invited me to join our partner's demonstration on our product, EPX. That consumed an hour of work time. Plus, we had a meeting on our summer outing. People are beginning to back out for some reason. Bummer!

Am glad that another artist commented on my illo. Everytime I get comments, I feel really good. ;o)

Over our afternoon break, the main topic was how lucky Ogz is. And he admitted it too! That was bloody funny! He toppled Lala off for being humble.


Updated my blog's header.

Created an ad on the reward for bringing in a Xacta technical lead developer. Anyone who can successfully do this will get one grand. Hay caramba!

Around 8, Netski asked if I'd like to attend tonight's SOLV prayer meeting. It's been quite awhile since I last attended one so I joined her. It was a thanksgiving night filled with worship songs. I'm really glad we sang "Power of Your Love".


After the meeting, my fellow brothers and I went to Congo Grille but it was already closed. They close at 10 but it was still a few minoots before ten when we got there. Oh well, it's their loss. We're a hungry bunch!!! We decided to have dinner at SuZhou. There we saw a Chinese actor who used to be in MTB (Channel 2). I didn't recognize him because I am never a fan of the Kapamilya network. Anyhoo, for dinner we had the restaurant's famous dumplings, fried noodles, pechay with mushrooms, and fried rice. Super yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home