\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Bora is Sweeter the Second Time Around Part 2 of 4

Not feeling so well (a bad headache), I woke up late. Instead of joining my friends at their island hopping at 10:30, I declined their offer. I just gave Kuya some money and he cooked Tinola and Adobong Pusit. We had brunch and watched some tv.

Around 1, we went to Station 1 and swam. Nearby, there were two locals starting their sandcastles from scratch again. I spent the whole afternoon swimming and sunbathing. I wanted a tan before going back to Manila on Tuesday.

Before 4 pm, Kuya suggested to have our afternoon snacks at Cafe del Mar. He introduced me to his friend there who works as a chef. I ordered for grilled Mahi-Mahi with mango salad and Angela had some shrimp salad in lemon sauce. We got some fruit shakes to go with it. The food was delicious. Kuya began drinking a few beers. He also met one of his friends (Jack) who were just passing by.


Later on, I saw Jowee and his family walking along the beach. Nathan and Lance played once more. Jowee had a beer.

Around 7, we went home. I had dinner and took my bath.

Couldn't find a tricycle so I rode on a motorcycle. It was uncomfortable at first. The driver also sensed it was my first time because I kept on changing positions. He even asked for my weight. I jokingly told him that he couldn't run faster because of my weight. Bastard!


Met my friends at Andok's. After their dinner, we went to Coco Mangas where Dennis and Joy would attempt to drink the infamous 15 shooters. Turned out it's only Joy who would be drinking 15 different shots tonight. I ordered for banana daiquiri. Tasted awful! Next drink was pina colada. This tasted better. We ordered for some crispy shrimps and mozzarella sticks. When Joy finished her 15 shots, Carlo accompanied her back to their hotel.

We continued drinking at Pier One. Our waiter, Joey, assisted us. I had some SanMig Light. After some Weng-Weng, Shawie got tipsy again. She complained about a man who was looking at her. We checked and it was a woman. =o) When Joey brought her drink, she took it in one long straight sip using a straw. She asked for some light and Bess gave her some Capris. She consumed it in less than a minoot. I was still smoking my 1 cig for the night and she had 3 already. She kept on asking for one more cigarette. We even asked our waiter, Joey, to give her one. After finishing the cigarette, she asked for another one. She just wouldn't stop. One more thing, she lost one of her earrings. She asked us to find it. No one bothered =o) Called Arlyn in Denmark. A happy night indeed ;o)


Drunk: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home