\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, March 14, 2005

Bora is Sweeter the Second Time Around Part 3 of 4


I, along with Angela and the kids, joined my friends for brekky at Attica. We had difficulty in locating them. I had some bacon and eggs while Angela had some pancakes. We had to wait for a very long time before they were served.

Some more picture taking time. I requested Laaa to take my infamous solo shot.



Mikks and Claris informed the group that they will try para-sailing. Table joined them later. We hopped on a speedboat, transferred to a bigger one, and watched our three friends fly in the air. For some minoots, I had trouble keeping my brekky from spilling out. The waves made me seasick.

The parasailing was different this time. The operators didn't even dip our 3 friends. Bummer! When they were about to land on the boat, there was a slight mishap. The wind blew hard that almost separated Table from our 2 friends. When the 3 joined us later, we noticed that Mikks had lost some blood on his face.


We went back on the island and took a brief rest. The next activity was the banana boat ride. We're a big group so we decided to split the group into 2. Jowee, Laaa, Nathan, and Claris decided not to try the ride though. I went with Mikks, Joy, Carlo, Dennis, Ogz, Bess, and Shawie. After fastening our vests, we took off. I stayed in front again. I'm afraid of getting hit should I choose a middle seat. I thought the operators would choose to get rid of us at some shallow spot on the beach. I was wrong. We got bumped off 3 times and on deep spots too. Drank some salt water even. One good thing about this ride though is that Mikks always extended his hand for me to get back on my front seat =o) I remember the last time and it wasn't easy.

When we got back on the island, it was time for lunch at Jemlee's. Kuya joined us. We had some grilled bangus, ensalada, shrimp sinigang, and lechon kawali. 'twas great!

After lunch, we headed back home and I took a nap. I scheduled for a 5-pm massage treatment at Mandala Spa. And guess what? I woke up at 5 pm.

I immediately went to Mandala Spa. Took a shower first and wore nuthin but my sarong (a blue one this time). Met Mae. She gave me a wonderful massage. My back was the first area she concentrated on. Then my left and right arms. Next was my left and then my right leg. She requested for me to lay on me back. She massaged my tummy (prevented me-self from giggling), me chest, and me head. I would've enjoyed the experience more if not for my damn cold. I requested for tissue. Felt so relaxed afterwards. The lavander (pronounced as LA-van-der, with stressed on the first syllable) oil did wonders. I had a very delicious hot tea after my massage.

I dressed up and went to the lobby to pay for my treatment. Kuya got me some discount too. Sweet! Plus, I've got a new blue sarong. Then Kuya gave me a brief tour at their villas. It was a great place if you've got the moolah, y'know what I'm sayin?

We bought some Andok's chicken before heading home. Dinner with family.

And then it rained pretty hard. Couldn't leave the house no more. Just read my book and watched tv.

Drunk: 0 (on my end, that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home