\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bora is Sweeter the Second Time Around Part 4 of 4


My last day in Bora. Kuya woke me up and we had brekky together. Had some egg and noodles.

Went shopping for pasalubong. Got me dad a white hat (his request). Got me-self my dreamcatcher. I've been wanting to have this after reading and watching the Stephen King movie. I'm a die-hard SK fan, remember? And that's all I was able to shop for. Didn't have much money to spend with.

At 9, I walked along the beautiful beach. It was my first time to wake up early in Bora. Saw Jowee and family having brekky.


Angela and the kids joined me at the beach later on. I swam for less than an hour. Sunbathed too. Laaa joined me briefly.

Went back home to have lunch with Kuya and his family. Took a bath. Kuya got me a CD containing songs that they play at Mandala Spa. I also got his camera. I plan to have it cleaned so I can use it. Who knows? There might be a photographer sumwhere in knottydon.

Goodbyes are no fun at all. It was hard to say goodbye to my family especially after spending 3 and a half days with 'em. The next time I'll see them is in December =o(

Went to Station 3 and waited for my friends. At 1 pm, we left for Caticlan. Also got a surprise call from Arlyn ;o)There, we were met by the same group that brought us to Caticlan last Saturday. We reached Kalibo around 3. Jowee's group left at 20 past 3. Our flight is at 4:35 pm. We checked in our stuff before checking out what's outside the airport. We had pizza at some nearby resto. I had hot calamansi for my itchy throat.

While waiting for our plane, we played some cards. The flight back to Manila was memorable. The viewers that normally show movies or some kind of entertainment showed us a pilot's or a bird eye's view of what's happening outside. It showed the whole take off, flying, and landing views. Pretty neat!

Around 6, we separated ways. Laaa, Beng, Shell, and I went together. We dropped off Laaa at Baclaran. Got home in less than half an hour.

Had dinner at Sinangag Express and bought cough syrup before heading home.

No cable again. Bummer!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home