\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 04, 2005

Could It Be...?

There are days when opening my eyes bring thoughts of work. There are days when it's the gimmick for the night that I'm looking forward to, that comes to mind. But today, there's only one thought going through my mind. A thought that makes me smile each time I send out text messages. A thought that brightens up me day. Could it be...?

Me back is getting better. That's good news.

During lunch, we shopped for our beach clothes at Rustan's. I got myself a nice shirt from Lucky Brand.

No training today. We had all-hands. Tony talked about performance increase to be given on the first of April. I hope it ain't an April Fools Day event.

Around 8, we left the office to go to the movies. We'll be watching "Hitch". Joy, Ogz, and I went together. La, Jao, Netski, Dennis, and Vinod will join us later. The movie was fun to watch. Lotsa tips for dating guys.

One thing that we didn't do before the movie was eat. We were so famished afterwards. I, along with Joy, Ogz, Vinod, and Dennis, proceeded to Oody's. Had some thai noodles, rolls, and pork balls. Ogz's food was the best. Nicho and Bulilit joined us later too. Main topic was seabiscuit ;o)


Then we went to Ice Bar. I thought I won't be drinking tonight. I had a tequila jello shot and just three beers. We also met Max there too and bumped into Jojo.

Last stop was Starbucks. Me had cappuccino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home