\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 17, 2005

HSBC Credit Card -- First Card in 5 Years!!!

OCCI or Enterworks? Hmmm.... woke up at 9:30. Too late for OCCI. Oh well, maybe next time. One factor that made me not attend this second level is moulah. I need to be thrifty until our next payday.

I'm feeling better now. I think the Solmux and Robitussin tandem are workin for me. I still get the occasional barks though. I really sound terrible when I cough.

Around 11, Nikki gave me the best news--HSBC credit card has arrived. I went to the lobby and check it out. When I opened the envelope, I didn't see any card but a bunch of promotional leaflets. Bummer! All that excitement for nuthin. Oh well, maybe I'm not meant to have one anymore. I told Nikki maybe the messenger was wrong to think that he's delivering a credit card 'cause there ain't no card inside the damn envelope. Nikki thought she was sure about the good news. I checked again and there it was... my first credit card in 5 years. Called the card company to activate it ;o)

After me lunch, I went to the mall. First, I proceeded to a Konica shop to have my camera cleaned and checked. I'll call again on Monday for their estimates.

On the way back to the office, I claimed Laaa's pictures.

At 8 pm, I went to GB3 to attend a mass dedicated for men. The priest talked about standing up for our faith. After the mass, I had a brief chat with my SOLV brothers.


Joined my friends at Red Box. There we sang till 1 am. It was fun singing songs like "Proud Mary", "Walk Like an Egyptian", "Zombie", and "Achy Breaky Heart". Some of the songs were handpicked by Brian, our American colleague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home