\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Illustration Friday: The Apple and The Serpent


Here is my first artwork using Dogwaffle. The topic for this week is "Ancient". I thought of Adam and Eve. But illustrating the first couple would be a challenge so I thought of the other two memorable things in the story: the apple and the serpent.

With only a few pages left in my book, "The Waste Lands", I decided to finish it so I can start with the fourth book in the "Dark Tower" series of Stephen King. 3 more to go....

Over lunch, my barkada and I talked about our upcoming Bora trip and the things we wanna do there that we haven't tried the last time. Ogz and I are planning to do some jet skiing. I need to go back to Mandala Spa for another wonderful massage. Of course, there's the henna tattooing. We also plan to play some frisbee. Sweet!

I need to drink lotsa water now. Last night, I couldn't sleep because my hyperacidity struck again. When I started to burp several times and my tummy began to hurt, I got scared. I didn't wanna go back to Makati Med again. Hospitals ain't fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger xieurx said...

uy, cute yung painting mo. :)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home