\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Illustration Friday: Fragile


First thing that came to mind is a beautiful butterfly ;o)


When I opened my eyes, I thought I was still in Bora. But hearing no sound of the waves nor kids playing beside me, my thoughts came back to reality. Ugh!

Updated my blog to include our Bora stories. Will try to upload some photos later on.

There were three models giving out Revicon Max samples on the second floor. Perfect timing! I was planning on buying this multi-vitamins brand. At least, I get to try it now.

Withdrew money. I paid for my rent. Paid Chel for my shirt and our Vodka Ice Bar gimmick. Paid Ogz my first of 6 payments for my Slimmer's membership. No mo' moulah! =o(

Ogz treated us for some ice cream at Haagendaz. While enjoying our food, I got a call from Raz informing me that a messenger from HSBC has delivered my credit card. I said, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???!". I couldn't believe it. Is this a prank or sumpthin? Anyhoo, I won't believe it until the card's in me hands. Since I wasn't at the office, the messenger will come back tomorrow at 11.


Worked on my ePIM training materials again.

Took some Solmux for my cough. I think it's better than Robitussin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home