\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Last Night...

Woke up at 9. Had coffee with some light brekky. Left RSCC at 10.

Watched SOP a bit. Went to Glorietta for my monthly dreads repair. It lasted for more than 2 hours this time. My dreads is getting longer ;o) Will celebrate my first dreads year on the 20th!

Went home and had a bath. Heard mass at Don Bosco. The gospel was about encounters. According to Father Bernie, we must be open, humble, and willing if we want Him in our lives.

For dinner, I checked first if Arlyn had hers. It turned out that she's as hungry as I was so we met at Glorietta. I let her try Evergreen and their veggie meat. She liked it ;o) We chatted for awhile. It's her last night in the Philippines. She's going to Denmark tomorrow for a 3-month project. I will definitely miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home