\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Payday & Bills Settling

Before I could get my money from the bank, Ruth and I met with our financial director and talked about our summer outing budget. We're happy he gave us a go signal with our proposal. The only problem now is brekky. Oh well, that can be dealt with in another meeting later.

Instead of having lunch first, I went to UCPB with Laaa. The transaction was quick, surprisingly. Anyhoo, we proceeded to Goldilock's and had my first meal of the day. I bought barbecue and laing. Laaa got herself some sago gulaman and a mango slice (to my suggestion). Turned out that she didn't like it so I had to consume 80% of the cake. Teehee!

Next stop, I deposited money for my BPI savings account. Then I went to claim my useless camera. Need to give this back to my brother. We went to PowerBooks later. No interesting book. I still have 3 books to read. Last stop was Avant, an electronic shop in Greenbelt 3. There I saw my Kodak LS755. Unfortunately, they have no demo unit. I just looked at the camera and imagine. Teehee!

We walked back to the office.

When I got back, Ning gave me my check from AsianLife. They didn't give me the amount I was expecting. They didn't cover my injection fee. Bummer! Well, at least, I've got extra money now.

I tried to enrol my Manulife account for BPI online banking. Been trying to do this for some time now but it's only now that it worked. Turned out that I've been choosing an incorrect account. Stupid. I paid for my Meralco, PLDT, and Manulife bills. Ahhhh!!!!

Had my break at Starbucks with Netski, Laaa, and Mikks. Tried the new banana shortbread with espresso. That's my first and last ;o)

I feel down. No message at all from A. Maybe she's busy or sumpthin.

I decided to join my brothers for a SOLV fellowship. We sang worship songs to praise Him. Afterwards, we had a fun dinner at Congo Grille. We talked about the government & credit cards while enjoying our sinigang na hipon (my request), sisig, and tenderloin tips. Joel had a Congo Grille card so we got a tuna sisig for free. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home