\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 11, 2005

Preparin' for Bora

Me feeling a bit better now. Was able to sleep soundly last night. No more achin' tummy.

When I checked my e-mail this morning, there wasn't any message from Arlyn. =o( Bummer! Maybe she's just busy or sumpthin. And whaddyaknow... this afternoon, while workin on my presentation material, I got a text message. It was HER! Woohoo! She's goin skiin tomorrow and will setup her blog. Am looking forward to her stories ;oP Oh, before I forget, she says hi to all her friends back home.

Everyone (well, my friends at least) is now preparing for our 4-day holiday tomorrow. It's our second time in Boracay. It's always sweeter the second time around. This time, we'd be more "at home". I'd like to try the jetski, more massage at Mandala Spa (where my bro works), more playtime with my nephew and niece, more Bora accessories (yipee), and am getting myself some wicked tan. I promise to put more sunblock this time on me back. It damn hurts to have a burnt back, y'know. Started packin' me stuff last night. Am really excited!!!

Tony just approached me and told me about a temporary assignment this coming 21st to 28th. Will be testing for a week. Hmm...

George is in the house again. He's opening a new branch of Brooklyn Pizza soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home