\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

QC, Makati, QC, and Bulacan

Left RSCC at 6 with caffeine in me tummy. Reached my pad at 7. I thought, should I report for work already or catch some shuteye first? The latter won.

Woke up at 10:30 and quickly took a shower. Prepared me stuff that I'll bring to Bulacan for my 4-day holiday.

Need to finish all the tests today, by hook or by crook! Glyn and I hit some snags when our software breaks down everytime I enter values with commas and dots. Teehee. I vowed to be finished before 8:30. I promised my mom I'd fetch her tonight. I created some SPRs before leaving work.

Fetched mom around 9 pm. This is the most tiring day ever! We got home around 11 already. Hungry and tired. I looked forward to my 4-day rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home