\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, March 25, 2005

Second Day of Rest

For brunch, dad cooked grilled bangus. Yummy!

Watched "Ocean's Twelve". I liked the first one more.

Around 7, I went to my usual Bulacan hangout place--a sari-sari store owned by my friend, Nimfa. There, I caught up with my friends: Allen (the kid next door), Jayson (our dentist and skateboarder friend), and Mon (the hubby of Nimfa). We agreed to meet up around 10 for a drinking spree.

So that's what we did. We went to another neighbor's house (Sheila's) where we drank SanMig Light while watching "Stigmata". After the movie, we had some noodles at a nearby talipapa. Not contented with the soup, I had some rice and fish steak.

Sheila bought us some spicy burger to cap the night. When we got back to their house, we drank the remaining Guerrero. All four of us: Jayson, Sheila, Allen, and I shared stories till 3 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home