\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Top Ten List

hay caramba! it's now the end of the first quarter of two thousand O-five. Apart from sporting a much longer dreads (been a year now!), lemme see what else has happened to me:

First: I re-acquainted me-self with arts. I began painting! Even though I started with a paint-by-number artwork, looking at me finished products, makes me feel proud. I, so far, produced 2 paintings.

Second: I was able to setup my online journal. It's fun to write your thoughts, present your creative ideas (through Illustration Friday), remember past gimmicks, and re-invent your blog design. The downside is, it's hard to sync this with my real journal. I even forgot my diary in Bulacan. Bummer!

Third: I finally got me-self a credit card. Super thanks to Andrew Baking of HSBC. Was able to thank him personally last Thursday. When I approached and thanked him, he got this blank look on his face. I said, "why am I thanking you?" and explained. After five years, I get to shop cashless again.


Fourth: I also got a BPI express atm. It's a debit card too! And I get to pay my monthly bills online. That is WAY better than walking to SM just to pay my bills.

Five: I was able to visit Bora again. I spent my four-day vacation with family (whom I missed so much) and friends. Didn't do much. Just relaxed.

Six: just started hittin' the gym again. After 2 years, am back with a new trainer: Jerome. I plan to visit at least once or twice a week, depending on me schedule. Wish me luck!

Seven: as far as sickness is concerned, my vertigo is back. Plus, I had back pains last month. I also monitor my blood pressure. It has a habit of shooting up everytime I get vertigo.

Eight: I was introduced to bowling and frisbee. With bowling, I have lessons in Greenhills every Sunday. I miss playing because of my injured back. But I think I can attend a session soon. I just attended 2 frisbee sessions. The first one was otay. The second was a disaster. That's when I hurt me back =o(

Nine: my faith is getting stronger and better with my attending prayer meetings every Tuesday and Wednesday in Don Bosco. My SOLV brothers are always at me back ;o) Plus, I truly enjoy singing worship songs!

Ten: I'm thankful that family is healthy. I always pray for more strength and love for me family and friends.

And last, but DEFINITELY the most important, I am inspired nowadays. Enuff said. ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home